Pineapple Ham Casserole Recipe
4 Servings Prep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs or Ritz crackers
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, saute celery in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Stir in cream cheese and milk; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add the noodles, ham, pineapple, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs or Ritz crackers. Sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minute