Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wow it's time to write....

Ok it is time for me to write! I have been so crazy busy and I wanted to take a break from everything and just sit down and write. Yes the old fashion way, and no pictures this time. I just feel like writing today. So here I go....

I know we all get crazy busy at times but the little things truly do mean so much and they ARE important. I am so thankful for the beautiful family and friends I am blessed with! I want you to know you uplift, bring out the best in me and make me smile :) Our true loved ones are there to celebrate the good times and be there to hold our hand through the hard times. So we as women are blessed by both? YES absolutely! Think about a big important event. Do you notice who recognizes it, and does it mean a lot to you? Now think about when you are going through a hard time or just having a bad day... do we notice who is there to lift us up? These are the precious people in my life that I am thankful for and love so very much eternally! When I am having a hard day if I do something for someone else, I always feel better and it takes the focus off of me and onto the person I am serving. You never know something little you do may have a HUGE life changing effect! Let us all try daily to uplift and bring out the best in those we encounter. I have a strong belief in the power of positivity! When we are with someone positive you can feel the radiance beaming through them. A positive person will always build you up and strengthen your soul! Thank you to the amazing positive people that are a special part of my life! I love you and want you to know the little things you do truly ARE important to me!

Lots of love and hugs! Make it an incredible day :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautifully said. You are an amazing person!!!! I am so grateful for you!!

Paul Lofgreen said...

YOU, my sweet Niece are a Gorgeous, amazing woman and I miss you terribly. Sooo looking forward to seeing you in June!

Claudia said...

Thank you for writing these beautiful words! I really enjoyed reading this.
Love you!

Angela said...

I was uplifted and happy reading this post!!! :) thank you for friendship and love. You truly make me smile too and bless my life!

BIG BIG WARM HUGS (:

Unknown said...

I love this post and I love being your friend. You are the BEST. I am so grateful Heavenly Father blessed me with you.